Sunday, May 15, 2011

Which way to go



I know we kind of let this thing go, but there hasn't been a whole lot going on thats worth talking about. Every so often i'm enveloped in complete silence. You could say that im clearing my palate. Recently, my best friend suggested that I should check these guys out from Australia, eddy current suppression ring, and for the first time in a while I was stoked. Oddly enough, i've had the great Aussie wasteland constantly appearing in my everyday life. First, i bought a Australian cattle dog a couple months ago. Second, a old coworker came back from a year long stay in Australia. Third, i fucking love mad max. Lastly, a random postcard came in the mail from Australia addressed to no one that currently resides in my house. Maybe it's a sign that there is something waiting for me in the land down under. "I weighed out my pros, and I weighed out my cons. I weighed out my evens, and I even know the odds, and I still don't know which way to go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment